No-Bake Key Lime Cream Cakes
- 1/4 cup(s) (finely chopped) pecans
- 3/4 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoon(s) (unsalted) butter, melted
- 8 ounce(s) (reduced-fat) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can(s) (14-oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup(s) (bottled) key lime juice
- 1 container(s) (8-oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- lime slices and/or lime zest, for garnish, optional
1. Line 12 cupcake cups with foil liners. Stir graham cracker crumbs, pecans and melted butter together in a bowl to combine. Spoon 1 Tbsp. of the mixture into each liner, pressing it down to make the crust.
2. With an electric mixer on low speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until creamy, about 30 seconds. Add the condensed milk and key lime juice, and blend on medium speed until just combined, 20 to 30 seconds. Add 1 cup of the whipped topping and blend on low speed for 15 seconds longer.
3. Spoon mixture evenly into liners. Cover pan with plastic and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours. Remove from freezer 15 minutes be-fore serving; peel off liners and dollop 1 Tbsp. remaining whipped topping on each cake. Garnish with lime slices, if you like.